President Trump has had, in my opinion, the most successful first year of any president since Ronald Reagan. A totally new direction for America that creates optimism for a revived economy.
Below, I do my best to list these accomplishments, but there are so many, forgive me if a few are missed:
Now, you need to close your eyes and imagine what the list above would look like had #NeverTrump won the day and made Hillary Clinton president.
End of First Year
Now that we are a full year into President Trump’s increasingly consequential first term, it is long past time to give him complete ownership of the American economy.
Here are facts about President Trump’s economy that the media do not consider worth publishing:-
- Latino Unemployment Hits Record Low
What that means is that the unemployment rate for Latinos is the lowest … ever … in the 45-year history of government tracking.
What that means is the Latino unemployment rate has dropped to a mere 4.7 percent.
- Black Unemployment Rate Hits 17-Year Low
At 7.3 percent, the black unemployment rate still needs to improve, but not since hitting 7 percent in 2000 have things looked this good, most especially after nearly two decades of double-digit unemployment.
- Real Economic Growth
After an unexpectedly high growth rate of 3.3 percent in the third quarter of 2017 (and that is with two devastating hurricanes), projections for the fourth quarter have edged into the magic number of 4 percent.
- Soaring Economic Optimism
Optimism in the American economy breeds investor confidence and consumer spending, which, in turn, drives all the creation, manufacturing and shipping of products needed to fill those needs, which, in turn, gives us Boom Times. For the first time in more than a decade, a majority of Americans see our economy as “good or excellent.” A near record 41% believe 2018 will see an even better economy and their home values rise; 42% believe their wages will increase.
Perception is reality.
- Booming Stock Market
With millions of working and middle-class Americans invested in the stock market through various retirement accounts, every announcement of a new record rings like a cash register ringing in their hardworking ears.
While pushing long overdue corporate (and income) taxes through Congress, using whatever authority he can to unilaterally cut red tape, and the power of the bully pulpit to sell America and the American worker to the world, Trump’s tide is lifting all boats in ways the “experts” warned us was not possible.
- Unemployment Rate Hits 17-Year Low
America now enjoys an unemployment rate of just 4.1 percent, the lowest since 2000.
First 100 Days
In his first 100 days, President Donald J. Trump has taken bold action to restore prosperity, keep Americans safe and secure, and hold government accountable. At an historic pace, this President has enacted more legislation and signed more executive orders than any other president in over a half century. With a focus on rebuilding the military, ending illegal immigration, and restoring confidence in our economy, the President is keeping his promises to the American people.
A must watch video – whether you are a supporter or not
Here is a list as published by CNN. (Clinton Network News) Who would have thought they would publish this list:-
- Energy Independence Executive Order
- Revocation Of Federal Contracting Executive Orders
- Reexamination Of CAFE Standards
- Review Of Waters Of The United States Rule
- Creation Of Regulatory Task Forces
- Eliminating Stream Protection Rule
- Eliminating Regulations On Extraction Companies
- One-In-Two-Out Regulation Reform
- Minimizing Affordable Care Act
- Over 500,000 New Jobs
- Buy American, Hire American Pipeline
- Dakota Access Pipeline
- America First
- U.S. Material In Pipeline Construction
- Partnering With Private Sector
- Unemployment rate 4.3% u-3 and 8.4% U6
- Maine unemployment at 32 year low. The State dept of unemployment forced to lay off people because of lack of claims
- Black unemployment at a 17 year low in May at 7.5% per Bureau of Labor Statistics. (06/24/17)
- Withdrawal From The Trans-Pacific Partnership
- Trade Enforcement
- Comprehensive Reports On The Causes Of U.S. Trade Deficits
- $350+ billion deal with Saudi Arabia ($110 billion in arms $250 billion in trade/investment) creating 100,000’s of jobs in both countries, historic.
- Pulled out of PARIS ACCORD
- Had a major victory on sugar exports from Mexico. Made Mexico drop the exports % and the amount of refined sugar. Will help our sugar industry and the US sugar mills that produce refined sugar from raw sugar. Notified Congress of NAFTA renegotiation on May 18th. Talks can start 90 days later on Aug 16th, 2017
- China Trade deal opening up beef and LNG gas as well as giving a way to get 1 billion Chinese credit scores so the USA can offer them credit. Trade deal was done in record time.
- Sec Ross has slapped more than $2 billion in fines on China and Canada for illegal trade practices.
- the U.S. Department of Agriculture has reached agreement with Chinese officials on final details of a protocol to allow the U.S. to begin the beef exports to China (6/12/17). The first beef has been imported to China (06/30/17) and Sec Predue cut and ate a USDA prime rib in China)
- REOPENING KORUS trade deal per Sarah Sanders press briefing on 06/30/17
- Federal Hiring Freeze
- New Ethics Commitments On Political Appointees
- Strike On Syrian Airfield
- Travel Restrictions On Select Countries
- New Iran Sanctions
- Defense Spending In Budget
- F-35 Cost Savings
- Immigration Enforcement, Including Constructing A Wall
- Sanctuary Cities Funding
- New Hiring To Enforce Immigration
- Prioritizing Criminal Immigration Enforcement And Hiring More
- Authorized DHS to hire 10,000 ICE officers & 5,000 border patrol agents
- Ended “catch and release” policy
- ICE arrests up 40% as of May
- ICE arrests are 75% criminal illegals as of May
- Ice Arrests for non criminal illegals up 150% as of May due to sanctuary
cities polices making Ice go to the home instead of the court houses
- 70%+ decrease in border crossings of illegal aliens in JAN, FEB, MAR, APR 64% down in MAY
- No Cuban refugees seen by Coast Guard in Apr first time in 7 years
- Open bidding and plans submitted for the WALL. Finalists selected,
prototypes to be unveiled this summer per CBP official/Breitbart news.
- 6ft chain linked fences being replaced by 20ft hardened steel fencing at
- More than 1400 gang members have been arrested by ICE
- This year the U.S. has already deported 398 MS-13 gang members back to El Salvador – compared to only 534 for all of 2016
- Texas has passed a law outlawing sanctuary cities
- Foods stamp requests by ILLEGALS D O W N
- The Trump administration has moved to reopen the cases of hundreds of illegal immigrants who had been given a reprieve from deportation by Obama
- Per Sec Kelly Plans are to start building the WALL by end of summer.
- Travel ban EO cut refugees to 50,000. Has been blocked by courts so far.
- per Breitbart Sec Kelly has refused to expand H2-B visa program in FY 2017 Update 06/22/17 Sec Kelly will expand the H2-b visa program for a limited number of businesses that are in danger of failing and can’t find employment per Breitbart.
- Pres Trump Sec of DHS ended DAPA (06/16/17)
- Refugees dropped by half entering the USA in first three months of Pres Trump’s admin over Obama’s admin. (6/24/17 per Washington Times)
- Per Pres Trump 6,000 MS-13 gang members arrested in first 5 months
- Per Sec Kelly 66,000 mostly criminal illegals arrested by ICE in first 5
- Kate’s Law passed the House 06/29/17
- No Sanctuary Cities Law Passed the House (06/29/17)
- Illegal immigrant arrests in San Diego, Ca have more than doubled from 2016 and 2015 figures per the San Diego Union Tribune (07/04/17)
- In a reversal of Obama administration policy, federal prosecutors with Operation Streamline are filing criminal charges against migrants the first time they are caught crossing the border illegally. Per Tucson.com and Breitbart (07/05/17)
- Refugee Arrivals Plummet in Week After Supreme Court Ruling on Trump Executive Order per Breitbart and Department of State website (07/05/17)
- Secured a 34,000 Arab force to fight ISIS in Iraq and Syria
- Sent 3 carrier battle groups to NK to pressure them on nuclear program, installed THADD in SK and Japan
- Working with China on NK
- Sent Navy to south China Sea to secure sea lines
- Fired 60 Tomahawks after a gas attack
- Got the G7 countries to agree that a nation has a right to control migration and immigration
- Had G7 countries agree NK was a threat
- Had G7 nations agree that Trade should be FAIR as well as FREE and that nations can punish non fair trade
- Had NATO agree to pay more and got more countries to pay their fair share of defense pact
- Have met with more than 100 of the world leaders many at the White House
- Pulled out of Paris Accord and freed the USA from the economic Slavery Obama sold us into
- Have surrounded ISIS in Iraq and Syria strongholds
- Have killed the ISIS commander in Afghanistan and reduced their strength by 2/3rd in Afghanistan
- Dropped the MOAB on ISIS killing more than 90 ISIS fighters
- First sitting POTUS to pray at the Western Wall
- Restarted peace process between Israel and PLO
- Visited the land of the three major religions in the world
- Opening of Global Data center to defeat radical Islam in cyberspace during Saudi Arabia visit. One orb to find them in the darkness and bind them.
- Gave powerful speech in the heart of Islam about the need to reform Islam and drive out the radicals
- Establishing a Global coalition to fight terror and drive out all the extremists in the world.
- Had G7 countries agree that refugees should stay as close as possible to home country and be returned when the threat is gone
- Got the Arab nations to cut ties to Qatar for funding terrorists. Massive historic shift in diplomatic actions in the Muslim world.
- Started the assault on Raqqa in Syria to defeat ISIS on June 6th 2017.
- Got Romania to up it’s NATO funding to 2.1% of GDP
- Has the Special Forces helping relieve siege in Philippines.
- Visiting Poland (07/05/16)
- Per Sec Tillerson. The PLO has stopped the payments to terrorists families. Major change in PLO policy.
- Pres Trump’s State department secured the release of American citizen Otto Warmbeir from NK without paying $400 million ransom
- Pres Trump admin secured the release of American citizen, Aya Hijazifor, from Egypt Jail without paying $400 million ransom.
- Obama appointed Ambassador to Qatar “quit” during the biggest Crisis in Qatar’s history. What was she hiding?
- Gave Sec Mattis authority to set troop numbers in Afghanistan to turn the tide of the war. 06/16/17 .
- Rolled back Obama’s Cuban policy. 06/16/17
- Canada promised to increase defense spending by 70% (06/16/17)
- Gulf Countries sent Qatar a list of demands to defund terrorism, reject the Muslim brother hood so Qatar can return to the fold, direct consequence of Pres Trump’s trip to the middle east. Qatar has since rejected these demands setting a possible military conflict (updated 06/30/17)
- NATO countries (excluding the US) increase defense spending by 4.3% from last year per daily mail and breitbart(06/30/17).
- Per Iraq military Mosul has fallen. ISIS no longer controls the city. Just a couple pockets of resistance left per independent (06/30/17)
- Imposed Sanctions on major China Bank for it’s funding of North Korea and has declared the admin will work to cut North Korea off from access to the US financial market. (06/29/17)
- approved a $1.42billion arms deal with Taiwan (07/02/17)
- Reached out by Twitter to offer help to save baby Charlie Gard (07/03/17) https://www.therebel.media/…
- The US ambassador to the UN threatens China and other countries who trade with North Korea with blockage from the USA market. (07/05/17)
- Pres Trump increases the threat to use of trade access to the US market to stop North Korea setting up a potential for a trade war with China (07/05/17)
Congressional and Executive action
- Confirmed Gorsuch to SCOTUS
- Signed 39+ Laws so far
- Signed more than 30+ EO
- Reviewing the Obama land grabs
- Reviewing and repealing Obama’s regulations
- Obamacare repeal and replace passed House stuck in Senate
- Tax cuts and reform moving through Congress
- Submitted 2018 Budget that cuts spending and give a pathway to a balanced budget in 10 years.
- Returned power to make decisions on “transgender bathrooms” to states
- Instituted 5-year lobbying ban for all Executive branch appointees
- Instituted permanent lobbying ban for foreign governments for all Executive branch appointees
- Banned aid helping foreign countries provide abortions (Mexico City Policy)
- Formed Commission on voter fraud led by VP Pence
- Returned the mission of NASA to space exploration
- Installing aspects of extreme vetting at points of entry to the USA
- signed Two bills into Law on June 2nd that makes it easier for family members of slain LEO to get benefits and that helps hire Veterans as LEO
- Sec of VA is starting process to combine the DOD and VA medical records to improve Veteran’s health. Massive shift in government policy.
- Pushing a massive overhaul of our FAA Air Traffic control….
- House votes to roll back Dodd Frank goes to the Senate
- Senate votes for VA accountability act. Goes to House passed house 06/13/17 major victory for Trump agenda signed into law on 06/23/17
- Pushing an apprentice program to train skilled works to fill 6 million open positions.
- The U.S. Treasury Department unveiled a sweeping plan on Monday to upend the country’s financial regulatory framework, 80% of which will be done from the executive side and does not need Congress. MAGA!!!!!
- Signed EO to reshape the education system of the USA to include votech and apprenticeships
- Did away with rules requiring the Federal government to report on the Y2K bug 17 years after 2000.
- President Donald Trump signed an executive order creating an accountability and whistleblower protection office at the Department of Veterans Affairs.(04/ 27/2017)
- Sec Zinke moves to purge the Interior department of Obama holdovers (6/16/17 per Washington post)
- Energy Department eliminating the Office of International Climate and Technology
- 22 Federal agency task force formed to help the rural America fight regulations and lack of prosperity led by Sec Perdue
- Environmental Protection Agency has ended a nearly $1 million program that provided gym memberships for employees
- 5-0 in special elections (GA6 primary, KS, MT, GA6 final election, SC)
- Sec Kelly dropped many “Pro-Obama Islamic groups from funding” Groups that pushed for sharia law and closed muslim communities within the USA. (06/23/17 per breitbart)
- TRAVEL BAN upheld by SCOTUS by 9-0 ruling. Extreme vetting will now become law of the land.
- ScottPruitt signed #WOTUS proposed rule, supporting @POTUS order to restore the rule of law.
- Travel BAN now in full effect across the world. (06/29/17)
- Signed agreement to construct oil pipeline into Mexico
- Opening up LNG centers to ship LNG across the world (06/29/17)
- Introduced 6 point plan to unleash American energy (off shore, Nuclear, coal, NG,Oil, renewable) (06/29/17)
- President Trump Signs EO Reviving The National Space Council (06/30/17)
- Pentagon halts Obama’s transgender plan (07/01/17 per Breitbart)
- Sec Devos has stopped two Obama regulations from going into effect which would have harmed for profit colleges. The Gainful Employment rule and the Borrower Defense rule (06/30/17)
- On May 4th, 2017 Pres Trump signed the Religious Freedom EO ordering his admin among other things to not enforce the Johnson amendment.
- Reduced White House expenses by $22 million by reducing staffing levels from Obama levels. Doing more with less
- Donald Trump’s first-quarter salary donation will help fund the restoration of two projects at Antietam National Battlefield, Department of Interior Secretary Ryan Zinke announced Wednesday per Breitbart (07/05/117)
- Secured funding for more immigration judges for deportation cases in 2017 budget
Law and Order & Public safety
- Commission On Opioid Crisis
- Protecting Law Enforcement Officers Crime
- Tackling International Cartels
- Authorities have arrested an unprecedented number of sexual predators involved in child sex trafficking rings in the United States and around the world
- DOJ issues new sentencing guideline to enforce tougher laws on drug dealers
- DOJ stops Obama’s slush funds
- Massive raids on gangs going on across the nation
- More arrests for voter fraud in 2017 then anytime in recent history.
- DOJ and DHS ordered to take on transnational criminal gangs
- No tolerance for violence against LEO with a signed EO
- Fired FBI director who is and was a nutjob.
- Nominated Wray for FBI director
- Nominated 21 conservative judges to the federal court
- AG Sessions dismantling the Obama legal doctrine brick by brick at the DOJ per Bloomberg (06/29/17)
- Operation Broken Heart lead by the DOJ arrested over 1,012 sexual child predators across the nation bringing 69,000 cases against them. (06/28/17)
- AG Sessions has asked for an extra $26 million to hire 300 prosecutors
devoted to gang violence and deportation cases per Bloomberg (06/29/17)
- DOJ drops case against the Washington Redskins (06/30/17) the era of
Political correctness is over.
- AG Sessions condemned murder of NYPD on (07/05/17) calling the attack cowardly.
Helping women and minorities
- HBCU Initiative
- Canada-United States Council For The Advancement Of Women Entrepreneurs
- Promoting Women In Entrepreneurship Act
- Women And Space Exploration
- Nominating And Confirming Gorsuch
- Proposed a $1 Trillion infrastructure project
- Stock Market at Historic Highs (as of 6/11/17 Dow up 16% NASDAQ up 19.5% since election day)
- US homes prices climb at fastest pace In 3 years per CNBC.
- Jobless claims hit 28 year low in Apr
- OPEC broken can no longer set prices due to USA energy production unleashed
- Secured $50 billion investment from Japan
- Secured $20 billion investment from Exxon in Gulf coast
- Gasoline at $1.95/gallon in Central NC (lowest price at this time of year since 2005 for entire US 06/30/17)
- Repealed 14 Obama regulations via CRA saving $ billions in costs to the economy
- Atlanta Fed sees 3.6% growth in 2nd qrt
- Federal debt is 130,455,438,424.64 billion LOWER since Dec 30th 2016 (as of 06/24/17) per treasurydirect.gov
- Federal surplus was $182 billion at end of Apr (unexpected)
- Consumer and business confidence at record highs
- North Dakota experiencing a boom since Dakota access pipeline finished (500,000 Barrels now flowing through pipeline per day)
- Keystone pipeline construction ongoing
- Mining, steel and oil/gas jobs booming
- Mines reopening
- 600,000+ JOBS created since Jan1st (per BLS) 800,000+ per ADP
- Directed Dep’t of Commerce to streamline Federal permitting processes for domestic manufacturing
- Launched United States-Canada Council for Advancement of Women Entrepreneurs and Business Leaders with Canadian PM Justin Trudeau
- Cut 1.6 billion costs from Air Force one and F-35 airplanes.
- Regulatory freeze on all federal governmental agencies
- Making agencies cut 2 regulations for each new one.
- Saw the opening of the first NEW COAL MINE IN PA in YEARS creating 70 jobs at the mine and more than 400+ supporting jobs in the community. (06/10/17) Per foxnews.
- Coal for Central Appalachian coal has increased 8.95% this year. Increasing the economy for SE OH, SW PA, VA, MD and WVA
- Food Stamp spending is down almost $1 billion per month and $12 billion per year per USAD
- Coal mining rose 19% in USA for first 5 months per US energy Department
- 1st qrt GDP revised up to 1.4%
- USA now pumping 500k more barrels of oil per day since Dec 31st. Now at 9.3 million bpd. 3rd in the world only 1.2 million bdp behind Russia and Saudi Arabia
- USA is the world leader in natural gas production
- Institute for Supply Management says its manufacturing index rose to 57.8 last month from 54.9 in May. Anything above 50 signals that factory activity is increasing (07/03/17)
- 15 of 18 manufacturing industries posted growth in JUNE per ISM (07/03/17)
- The U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) statistics for fiscal year (FY) 2017 show that food stamp enrollment decreased nationwide by 2.9 percent over the past year (07/05/17)
Stay informed with Real News
The White House YouTube Channel