How Sick was the American Economy? – under Democrat Administrations
Read and consider the positive changes made by President Trump’s administration.
- Corporate Debt doubled between the end of 2007 and 2016
- Default rates on U.S. corporate debt were the highest since the last financial crisis.
- Corporate profits fell for five quarters in a row in Obama’s last 18 months in office.
- Commercial bankruptcy filings were up 29 percent in 2016 against 2015
- The rate of new business formation stagnated in 2016 at its lowest levels since 2008
- Obama oversaw the weakest “economic recovery” since 1949.
- Barack Obama is tthe only president in all of U.S. history to never have a single year when the U.S. economy grew by at least 3 percent.
- Capital expenditure growth turned negative, and history has shown that this is almost always followed by a new recession.
- The percentage of Americans with a full-time job has been sitting at about 48 percent since 2010. You have to go back to 1983 to find a time when full-time employment in this country was so low.
- The labor force participation rate peaked back in 1997 and has been steadily falling ever since.
- The “inactivity rate” for men in their prime working years is actually higher in 2016 than it was during the last recession.
- The United States has lost more than five million manufacturing jobs since the year 2000 even though our population has become much larger over that time frame.
- If you can believe it, the total number of government employees now outnumbers the total number of manufacturing employees in the United States by almost 10 million.
- One study found that median incomes have fallen by more than 80 percent of the major metropolitan areas in this country since the year 2000.
- According to the Social Security Administration, 51 percent of all American workers make less than $30,000 a year.
- The rate of home-ownership in the U.S. has fallen every single year while Barack Obama has been in the White House.
- Approximately one out of every five young adults are currently living with their parents.
- The auto loan debt bubble recently surpassed the one trillion dollar mark for the first time ever.
- Auto loan delinquencies are at the highest level that we have seen since the last recession</span.
- In 1971, 61 percent of all Americans were considered to be “middle class”, but now middle class Americans have actually become a minority in this nation.
- One recent survey discovered that 62 percent of all Americans have less than $1,000 in savings.
- According to the Federal Reserve, 47 percent of all Americans could not even pay an unexpected $400 emergency room bill without borrowing the money from somewhere or selling something.
- The number of New Yorkers sleeping in homeless shelters just set a brand new record high, and the number of families permanently living in homeless shelters is up a whopping 60 percent over the past five years.
Voting for President Trump’s Representatives and Senators brings you the voter the Government that you deserve and CONTROL
If you vote for the Democrats you will get a Totalitarian Dictatorship that will destroy the country.