In 2017, the world’s leading Risk Management Organisation has made it very clear that there is a definite likelihood of Al Qaeda and ISIS fighters infiltrating the mass migration into Europe and America.
- “The collapse of IS territory in Syria and Iraq will transform terrorism threats in 2017 and beyond.”
- “Sources of threat will emerge within large populations of refugees and displaced people”
Infiltration of Migrants will be an increasing issue in 2017.
Donald Trump’s border controls are no more radical than Bill Clinton’s in 1996.
You may be surprised how similar …………
The potential for the import of Terrorists is much higher in 2017 than it was in 1996.
It is not merely Clinton who has propounded controlled borders. Obama has been caught on video proposing identical controls that President Trump is now demanding.
This is a big Red Flag to all American voters – Do not believe or elect professional politicians as your President.
Here is a suggestion that may obviate the necessity for an Executive Order
The President does not need an Executive Order to control the flow of migrants from countries with ineffective governments and with high incidences of terrorists embedded in their populations.
All that is necessary:-
- A confirmation order spelling out that all visas should be issued by US embassies and Consulates overseas.
- Visas can only be issued to applicants within their country of residence.
- Vetting procedures require that all applicants must show evidence that neither they nor their extended family has any connection with any terror organisation
- All applicants must pass a Lie detector test where they declare that they have never supported violence against anyone.
- US Ambassadors must rubber stamp all Visa applications prior to the issue of a Visa.
- NO ENTRY TO US TERRITORY WITHOUT A VALID VISA ISSUED NO EARLIER THAN 1 MARCH 2017.
US Ambassadors are appointed by President Trump.
The courts have no jurisdiction over any decision made by a US Ambassador overseas.