MARINE LE PEN MANIFESTO
GOVERNMENT OF THE PEOPLE
BY THE PEOPLE AND
BEWARE EMMANUEL MACRON HAS A HIDDEN AGENDA –
THE NEXT NAPOLEON – A Calamity for France
MAKE A FRANCE THAT IS FREE – RESTORE OUR SOVEREIGNTY
TO RESTORE TO FRANCE ITS SOVEREIGNTY TO MOVE TOWARDS A EUROPE OF INDEPENDENT NATIONS, SERVING THEIR PEOPLES
- To regain our freedom and control over our own destiny by restoring sovereignty to the French people
- To organise a referendum with a view to revising the Constitution
- To enable all French people to be represented by applying proportional representation to all elections
- To reduce the number of Members of Parliament to 300 (from 577 today) and the number of Senators to 200 (from 348 today).
- To create a genuine system of popular referendums, whereby a petition signed by at least 500,000 voters will be sufficient to force a vote.
- To endorse only three levels of administration (instead of six currently): municipalities, departments and the State. This reform will provide: • simplification (elimination of duplication and a clear division of competencies); • proximity (by giving more weight to elected officers known by the people, such as Mayors); • savings (in particular on elected officers’ allowances and the expenses to run their offices, etc).
- To guarantee freedom of speech and digital freedom
- To create a Constitutional Charter that will include the protection of the personal data
- To defend women’s rights:
- To uphold freedom of association
- 11 To guarantee the right to choose how to educate one’s children
- To restore security by ensuring the protection of individual freedoms.TO RESTORE REPUBLICAN ORDER AND THE RULE OF LAW EVERYWHERE AND FOR EVERYONE
- To provide a massive boost to the resources of the law enforcement agencies:
- To refocus the police and the gendarmerie on their main task of maintaining law and order
- To set up a plan to disarm the suburbs where guns are a problem and to reestablish the authority of the State in areas that have succumbed to lawlessness.
- To re-establish an inland intelligence service capable of gathering evidence on the ground to combat criminal trafficking.
FIRM AND FAST JUDICIAL RESPONSE TO CRIME
- To apply the principle of zero tolerance and put an end to undue leniency once and for all
- To combat juvenile delinquency by making parents accountable
- To introduce a real life sentence without parole for the most serious crimes
- To create 40,000 extra prison places
- To re-establish the automatic expulsion of foreign criminals and delinquents.
- To attach the Prisons’ Department to the Ministry of the Interior
- To increase the number of Judges, in particular by means of external recruitment. In order to break with the culture of excessive leniency, to abolish the ENM (National School for the Judiciary ) RE-ESTABLISH REAL BORDERS THAT PROTECT US AND PUT AN END TO UNCONTROLLED IMMIGRATION
- To restore national borders and leave the Schengen Area
- 5 To make it impossible to legalise or naturalise undocumented foreigners
- To reduce legal immigration to an annual balance of 10,000.
- To abolish jus soli (right of the soil)
- To return to the original spirit of the right of asylumERADICATE TERRORISM AND BREAK UP ISLAMIC FUNDAMENTALIST NETWORKS
- To ban and dissolve organisations of any nature with ties to Islamic fundamentalists.
- To close all extremist mosques
- To combat jihadi networks: stripping of French nationality, expulsion and banning re-entry into the country for any person with dual nationality linked to a jihadi organisation.
- To restore the offence of «national indignity
- To reinforce the human and technical resources of the domestic and foreign intelligence servicesA NEW PATRIOTIC MODEL IN FAVOUR OF EMPLOYMENT
- To implement a re-industrialisation plan
- To support French businesses facing unfair foreign competition by introducing intelligent protectionist measures and restoring a national currency
- In order to protect consumers and fair competition, to ban the importing and sale of foreign goods that do not meet the standards imposed on French producers.
- To establish genuine economic patriotism by ridding ourselves of European constraints and imposing an obligation to «buy French» on all public bodies
- To abolish the “Posting of the Workers’ Directive in France”
- To protect strategic and growth sectors
- To create a government department dedicated to economic transformation
- To anchor innovation in France
- To create a Great Maritime and Overseas Ministry in order to make the most of France’s maritime dimension
- To sort out our public finances
All this WILL change upon major changes proposed by EU Leaders
- Most of the Central and Eastern European Nations are more closely tied to NATO than they are to the EU. Attempts by Macron to take the EU out of NATO will destabilise ALL these nations and significantly affect decisions to exit the EU.
- If either France or Italy indicate that they plan to exit the EU, such action will result in total destabilisation of Europe.
Currently – the leading Bookmakers have the following odds on which Country will be next to leave the EU.