Resort Development within 2kms of Romania’s Premier Mountain Resort & 7kms from location for new Airport
A 14 hectare mountain location combining Virgin forests with sophistication of 5* Hotels,
Resort & Residences across a 12 month season.
Winter sports – from November – April
Summer retreat – from the heat of the cities
Poiana Mica – Silver Mountain
The Resort has been designed for the discerning traveller by the renowned firm of New York Architects – Lauster & Radu.
Our architectural work includes commercial, residential, institutional, urban planning, and restoration projects. We have built hundreds of thousands of square feet of renovated office space in New York, Boston, and Washington, D.C. Our office renovations utilize the latest in information technology, energy conservation, and work flow analysis.
Institutional projects include art galleries, town plannings, historic preservations, and building renovations. Among our clients are: the City of New York, the Federal Government, the World Monument Fund, the World Bank, and the United Nations.
We have created new houses in the Hamptons and in the Hudson Valley, renovated apartments on 5th Avenue and on Park Avenue and in all cases, provided our clients with solid, well-designed homes fitting their lifestyle. We have also designed master plans for large housing developments in Europe.
A diverse range of activities are planned for within the resort itself as well as nearby facilities that are in the process of development. The Resort is planned to include:-
- Conference Centre
- Sports Centre
- High class Retail
Leisure Activities available and under consideration include:-
Paragliding – available now in Poiana Brasov
Powered paragliding and conventional delta wing paragliders have long been popular in Romania and Poiana Brasov in particular. There is an availability of experienced local resources who manage this leisure activity and supervise and instruct clients new to this sport.
Paragliding clip @ Poiana Brasov
Poiana Brasov is home to one of Romania’s best equestrian centres.
The Centre is located beside Poiana Mica and was established in the 1980s.
The Brasov Adventure Park provides a range of challenging activities for both adults and their families.
The park has eight trails progressive difficulty, each client is provided with 2 carabiners for safety and is monitored by the experience climbers of the Adventure Park staff.
The Developers of the Poiana Mica resort have included in their plans to construct a similar facility at Poiana Mica.
Other Adrenaline Activities
Snowmobile & ATV trekking has exploded in popularity during the last few years on tracks around Poiana Mica.
Experienced professionals operate fleets of ATVs and Snowmobiles, and provide instruction and supervision of their clients.
Downhill Mountain Bike Racing
Mountain Bike Racing is an increasingly popular sport at Poiana Brasov.
- Because here you find an excellent host considerate of your preferences, and an experienced team willing to present lesser known aspects of Romania, regarding nature, tradition, and history.
- With our own fleet of road vehicles, we can customize the schedule to achieve the vacation of your dreams. Our jeeps are genuine field cars Nissan Patrol, Mitsubishi Pajero or similar, off-road equipped and ready for a maximum safe and comfortable drive.
- Our professional guides ensure that each of our guests gets all the best. They are trained in 4×4 off-road tours and have the necessary experience to choose the optimal tours that combine sensational scenery with sightseeing.
- The Poiana Mica Resort offers:-
- Proximity to Romania’s Premium Mountain Resort
- A diverse range of Leisure activities
A successful resort requires a combination of:-
- Good Transport to location
- Quality accommodation and services
- Accessible & Diverse Leisure Activities
The imminent construction of the Brasov Airport with a transfer time to the resort that could be as little as 25 minutes, makes this location more accessible than 95% of European Resorts, few of which have a 12 month operating window.