Was the British Government Communications Headquarters (GCHQ) involved.
Mark Levin – Statement about the “Wire Tapping” (Bugging) of Trump Tower
“The evidence is overwhelming … Donald Trump is the victim. His campaign is the victim. His transition team is the victim. His surrogates are the victims.”
To get to the bottom of the accusations, Levin suggested that the two FISA court warrant requests from the Obama administration need be released. He added, “There ought to be public hearings on this stuff, too.”
Mark Levin – Credibility
Beginning in 1981, Levin served as an adviser to several members of President Ronald Reagan’s cabinet, eventually becoming the associate director of presidential personnel and ultimately chief of staff to Attorney General Edwin Meese; Levin also served as deputy assistant secretary for elementary and secondary education at the U.S. Department of Education, and deputy solicitor of the U.S. Department of the Interior.
Lack of Bias towards the Trump Administration
In March 2016, Levin endorsed Ted Cruz for the 2016 Republican presidential nomination. After Donald Trump was nominated, in September 2016, Levin stated on this radio program that he would vote for Donald Trump in the general election, following his declaration earlier that year that he was in the “Never Trump” camp. He qualified his support by stating that, “I take no responsibility for the dumb things he says or the dumb things his surrogates say.”
Opinion of Author – Former Price Waterhouse Management Consultant
[Advising Central Banks & Governments throughout the world and in particular, contributing to a startling rise in prosperity of China following an assignment to help the Beijing Government prevent a financial meltdown in 1991.]
- The President has determined that a credible source has revealed purported bugging surveillance put in place by the Obama administration, DoJ & Intelligence Agencies – ALL of whom reported to Obama.
- It is NOT the function or duty of a sitting President to provide proof of such claims. It IS the obligation of the President to require a full and detailed analysis and verification of such claims to be conducted by the DoJ with his appointed Attorney General heading up the investigation.
- It is time for the biased Media to be quiet on this issue until a full report is compiled.
Possible – Reported British Government Collusion with Surveillance of Trump Tower
- Update 14 March – 3 sources are claiming that the surveillance and the leaks were not provided by any of the American Intelligence Agencies BUT by the British Government Communications Headquarters (GCHQ).
- GCHQ certainly has the capability to monitor all Global communications AND provide transcripts of such calls.
- Only those with the highest level of classifications outside Britain’s security services would be provided with access to such information. (Obama would qualify)
- Strangely co-incidental is the abrupt and unexpected resignation of the Senior Civil Servant running GCHQ. Robert Hannigan – Head of GCHQ resigned (or was he fired) on 23 January – ONLY 4 days before Theresa May met President Trump on 27 January.Did Robert Hannigan fall on his sword or was he pushed.
- Clapper & Brennan, both Obama appointees, have a cloud of suspicion hanging over them concerning their efforts to replace the Director of the NSA, Admiral Rogers, who met with Trump at the height of the Clapper – Brennan conspiracy.
- Theresa May could not risk the scandal that would occur if President Trump uncovered evidence (after their meeting on January 27) of GCHQ colluding with the NSA their American partner for Global SigInt activity. The resulting scandal would shake the relationship between the 2 countries and be calamitous for the bi-lateral trade agreements that have yet to be put in place between the US & UK.
If the allegations turn out to be true, the scandal of the century is about to break …………………. but will both US & UK Governments be successful at putting a lid on this story.
Author’s Note:- Bugging of communications is commonplace and is not necessarily applied ONLY by the Government Intelligence Agencies. In the case of GCHQ, no bugging or special surveillance is necessary for all calls from a specified source to be recorded and transcripts made – IT IS WHAT BOTH GCHQ AND NSA DO.
I was a Telecommunications specialist who worked for Price Waterhouse management consultants & whose team advised 2 Prime Ministers. Led investigations into Blackmail of 2 American Companies, Heinz and Mars, using advanced telecommunications technology to track the Blackmailers through tracking software on ATMs.
My understanding of the capabilities of Government and Private Telecommunications systems is fairly advanced to the level of being conducted around the Chinese equivalent to GCHQ whilst on assignment in Beijing.
Control Risks, the security company co-founded by my cousin had a division that regularly swept the offices of global corporations for electronic surveillance devices. If the President did not trust his own intelligence agencies, Control Risks have their Washington office at the intersection of K Street and 16th Street – 580 yds from the White House.
Was Theresa May the confidential whistle blower in this case.
Denials from GCHQ prove nothing. Statements of Denial should come from the Prime Minister herself.
GCHQ is in partnership with the NSA and both monitor ALL Global telecommunications (SIGINT).
The questions that must be answered by GCHQ are:-
- Were transcripts made of any calls into or out of Trump Tower during the last 12 months? and have any such call transcripts been transmitted to ANY other party.
- Denials of Surveillance / Bugging can be easily give Plausible Deniability, since GCHQ has the capability to record telephone conversations from the high bandwidth intercontinental optical fibre infrastructure, and their actions are NOT wire tapping or surveillance per se.
- WHY did Robert Hannigan really resign?”The timing of Robert Hannigan’s resignation being so close to Theresa May’s visit to the White House makes this a necessity. There must have been documented inter-governmental communications about Hannigan’s resignation well before January 23. These communications MUST be released.
Denials from GCHQ prove nothing. GCHQ in partnership with the NSA monitor ALL Global telecommunications (SIGINT).
The question that must be answered by GCHQ is:-
“Were transcripts made of any calls into or out of Trump Tower during the last 12 months?
WHY did Robert Hannigan really resign?”
The timing of Robert Hannigan’s resignation being so close to Theresa May’s visit to the White House makes this a necessity. There must have been documented inter-governmental communications about Hannigan’s resignation well before January 23. These communications MUST be released.